Christian Siriano New York Yoga Capri Pants for Women + FREE 2 DAY PRIME SHIPPING!
Brand: Christian Siriano New York
Color: White Marble Print
- DESIGNER PERFORMANCE APPAREL: Treat yourself to a one-of-a-kind capri yoga pants for women from world renowned designer Christian Siriano. These yoga pants are designed for your active lifestyle including yoga, exercise and fitness.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: These Christian Siriano New York women yoga pants are beautifully-made with moisture wicking fabric composed from a unique blend of 82 % Polyester & 18 % Spandex. This 4 way stretch fabric is designed to keep you sucked in by providing compression and support. The tagless yoga capris feature a hidden key pocket in the waistband to stash your essentials.
- SLIMMING SIDE PANEL: The classic marble print is complemented with silhouette slimming side panels as well as a contrast waist band. Choose your favorite color capri leggings or collect them all!
- ENJOY UNRESTRICTED MOVEMENT: These ultra fine 20" inseam capri pants are designed to offer a comfortable stretch, allowing for unrestricted movement. The reinforced crotch gusset creates freedom of movement and a more comfortable wearing experience.
- DESIGNED BY CHRISTIAN SIRIANO: You can now wear stylish performance athletic wear for women from a world-class designer renowned from New York to Paris without having to shell out big bucks at a high-end department store. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
Details: Following his studies in London under Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen, Christian Siriano launched his eponymous collection in 2008. The Christian Siriano collection is now shown each season at New York Fashion Week, and presented in New York and Paris to retailers. Known for whimsical and show-stopping design - from fantasy evening gowns and cocktail dresses, to tailored sportswear, to intricately detailed shoes and accessories - the collection can be found at Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and other department stores and specialty boutiques around the globe. In 2012 the first flagship Christian Siriano store opened on Elizabeth Street in New York City. Dubbed "the new king of old-school glamour" by Elle, his designs have appeared in countless editorials and have been worn by the world's leading ladies, from stars of film (Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez, Shailene Woodley, Patricia Arquette, Emily Blunt, Sharon Stone) to icons of music (Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Solange Knowles, Nicki Minaj, Carrie Underwood) to stars of television (Tina Fey, Lea Michele, Christina Hendricks, Heidi Klum, Allison Williams, Oprah Winfrey, Edie Falco) and darlings of fashion (Victoria Beckham, Alexa Chung, Dita Von Teese, Kate Upton, Olivia Palermo, Coco Rocha), to name just a few. Christian Siriano also designs four seasonal collections of affordable shoes and handbags for Payless ShoeSource, an ongoing guest designer collaboration since 2009. Other design partnerships have included a makeup line for Victoria's Secret, and clothing and accessories with Lane Bryant, HSN, Disney, Nordstrom, Puma, Starbucks, Spiegel, and others. He is the youngest person to ever appear on the Crain's "40 Under 40" list, was a member of Forbes' "30 Under 30" in 2015, and he co-founded accessories e-commerce retailer "Send the Trend" and served as Chief Curator until its acquisition by QVC in 2012. "Silhouette," his first fragrance, launched in 2014.